Heavy Duty Sealer
HEAVY DUTY SEALER. Floor protection and maintenance just got a lot easier. Can last for 10 years plus.
Product Information / Technical Data
A commercial product for a hard wearing finish and outstanding results.
Heavy Duty Sealer is an excellent floor sealer, for protecting internal or external surfaces and reducing maintenance costs in heavily used areas, including unglazed natural materials and Engineered stone.
- Ports and Airports
- Wall and floor surfaces
- Shopping Malls and public areas such as car parks
- Commercial Kitchen floors
- Can be used indoors or outdoors
Improved ProtectionHeavy Duty Sealer’ largely prevents staining and facilitates routine maintenance plus it has very little effect on the slip resistance of the surface when applied as a low sheen one or two coat application. Subsequent coats may reduce slip resistance. Apply two thin coats for a delicate colour enhancing gloss and add further coats to increase the sheen, right up to a high gloss.
A Ready To Use Solvent Based ProtectorHeavy Duty Sealer offers ease of installation with excellent performance and longevity and is ideal for use as a / for:
- Natural Stone sealer
- Slate sealer and slate tile sealer
- Marble, limestone sealer
- Terracotta and travertine sealer
- Most natural paving
- Engineered paving products
- Hygienic - stains just wash away
- Enhances the natural beauty and largely prevents staining
- Reduces ‘whole life costs’ and facilitates routine maintenance
- Easily re-coatable and does NOT need stripping
- 100% UVA and Fade resistant and can be used internally or externally
- Increases impact, abrasion and chemical resistance for increased life span
- Excellent coverage - Approx 6 m2 per litre depending on surface porosity
- Supplied in 20 litre containers also a 5 litre “sample” tin is available for purchase
DurabilityIn medium to heavily trafficked areas, with the correct maintenance and depending upon surface type,Heavy Duty Sealer will last potentially 10 years plus.
A major design feature of this product is that it is easily re-coatable and does not need stripping before future treatment as maintenance coats cross link into original forming a monolithic layer. Down time is minimised with rapid cure additives.
Fading of colour and a reduction in protective effect can take place more rapidly in heavily trafficked areas and these areas can be easily ‘touched up’ without the need to strip the original coat. Lower trafficked areas will only need retreating very occasionally, if ever!